Why attend Coaches Congress
GAIN INSIGHT ON CURRENT BEST PRACTICES IN GYM MANAGEMENT & COACHING FROM INDUSTRY LEADERS
- Through interactive workshops and keynote talks from leading industry figures, get essential knowledge and skills to improve your coaching practice and/ or better your gyms revenue.
- Make vital relationships in the fitness world by networking with your colleagues whether you work
- Increase your knowledge of the most recent trends and advancements in our industry.
- Get unique access to practical tools and resources you can use straightaway to better your business.
- You’ll depart feeling more inspired and motivated to advance your ownership skills and coaching career.
During the weekend, owners and coaches have access to all of the following:
It is easy to lose track and direction when running a business, or maybe you haven’t started a business yet and are unsure of where to begin.
We aim to give you direction and set you on a path towards your meeting your business goals! It IS possible to be an entrepreneur in the fitness industry and be profitable without working your butt off!
What to expect:
- International speakers that understand where you are in the process as a gym owner/ start up.
- Practical applications, resources and tips that you can apply to your business to change your focus, revenue, and the way you hire and deal with staff.
- Workshops to enhance your entrepreneurial skills.
As a coach in a micro-gym, online, in a CrossFit box, or a fitness studio, you need to have many different skills. Furthering these skills will allow you to get ahead in the industry.
What to expect:
- Advanced coaching knowledge.
- Deepen your ability to nurture strong relationships and establish trust with clients.
- Learn how to sell your coaching talents and skills to potential clients or employers.
- Understand the importance of communicating your brand.
- Establish expertise on social media and other marketing channels.
Our keynote speakers, vendors and special guests put on a wide variety of workshops including: Olympic kettlebell lifts with Eleiko, strong(wo)man, breathwork with Ben Bergeron, understanding energy work with OPEX, to name a few.
- High-class workshop leaders that are professional in what they are teaching.
- Interactive workshops for maximum learning.
Coaches Congress is a forum for those of you that wish to develop your business, either as a coach, or as a micro-gym or box owner.
Coaches Congress started in Stockholm Sweden in 2015. The original concept was developed in order to deliver the best possible content for gym, box owners, and coaches from across the Nordic countries. The goal was to offer content of high standards, and knowledge sharing, as well as keep up with trends within the training industry so that owners and coaches could remain in the forefront.
By 2019, Coaches Congress was happy to welcome participants, exhibitors, and keynote speakers from 15 countries, mainly from Northern Europe, but also from the US and Canada. We have continued to develop the concept every year and have now become, what we believe, is the largest summit for micro-gym owners and coaches in Europe within the functional fitness and CrossFit industry.
Our highly appreciated setup which includes seminars and workshops, as well as many opportunities to listen and learn from each other, is a clear winner and one which will remain while we continue to develop Coaches Congress even further.
Our mission is to provide both owners and coaches with the best possible speakers, motivators, and workshops in order to help them to grow their business, and to be able to serve their customers in a better way.