Why attend Coaches Congress
GAIN INSIGHT ON CURRENT BEST PRACTICES IN GYM MANAGEMENT & COACHING FROM INDUSTRY LEADERS
- Through interactive workshops and keynote talks from leading industry figures, get essential knowledge and skills to improve your coaching practice and/ or better your gyms revenue.
- Make vital relationships in the fitness world by networking with your colleagues whether you work
- Increase your knowledge of the most recent trends and advancements in our industry.
- Get unique access to practical tools and resources you can use straightaway to better your business.
- You’ll depart feeling more inspired and motivated to advance your ownership skills and coaching career.
During the weekend, owners and coaches have access to all of the following:
It is easy to lose track and direction when running a business, or maybe you haven’t started a business yet and are unsure of where to begin.
We aim to give you direction and set you on a path towards your meeting your business goals! It IS possible to be an entrepreneur in the fitness industry and be profitable without working your butt off!
What to expect:
- International speakers that understand where you are in the process as a gym owner/ start up.
- Practical applications, resources and tips that you can apply to your business to change your focus, revenue, and the way you hire and deal with staff.
- Workshops to enhance your entrepreneurial skills.
As a coach in a micro-gym, online, in a CrossFit box, or a fitness studio, you need to have many different skills. Furthering these skills will allow you to get ahead in the industry.
What to expect:
- Advanced coaching knowledge.
- Deepen your ability to nurture strong relationships and establish trust with clients.
- Learn how to sell your coaching talents and skills to potential clients or employers.
- Understand the importance of communicating your brand.
- Establish expertise on social media and other marketing channels.
Our keynote speakers, vendors and special guests put on a wide variety of workshops including: Olympic kettlebell lifts with Eleiko, strong(wo)man, breathwork with Ben Bergeron, understanding energy work with OPEX, to name a few.
- High-class workshop leaders that are professional in what they are teaching.
- Interactive workshops for maximum learning.